At Pro Solutions Dental Group, the Offices of Jason C Campbell, the safety and health of our patients and staff are a top priority to us. We would like to assure you that our practice is following all national, statewide, and OSHA mandates at our practice to keep you and our staff safe while visiting our office. Below are the steps we are taking to ensure your protection during your appointment.
- All patients and staff will be adequately screened for symptoms of Covid-19 prior to entering the building. We would like to note that none of our employees to date have been exposed to or treated for the virus. If a staff member were to fail the screening process, necessary protective steps will be taken.
- Our office is utilizing the “Arrive, Notify, Screen, Escort” protocol to limit patient to patient contact. This system allows patients to check in and wait in their vehicles until escorted into the building with an assistant at your appointment time.
- Proper protective equipment including isolation barriers between operatories, protective screens in the front office area have been installed for your protection
- N95 Face Masks, gloves and other health and safety gear are utilized by staff.
- Three state of the art, professional grade, HEPA filters have been installed in our operatories to provide clean and filtered purified air. The exclusive Ultra HEPA filters that we have installed are proven to be 100 times more effective than ordinary HEPA filters and removes almost 100% of harmful particles!
- Operatories and commonly touched surfaces are regularly disinfected using proper protocols.
We would be happy to answer any questions you have regarding the health and safety precautions we are taking to ensure your protection. Please call our office for assistance from our friendly front office coordinators at: 928-776-1208