Do you wish you had a brighter, whiter smile, but are unsure how to go about achieving it? Daily dental habits go along way in maintaining pink gums and healthy tooth enamel, which means that brushing and flossing daily, along with professional cleanings, can help you maintain a beautiful smile. However, there are circumstances that can affect the whiteness of your smile and require the need for professional teeth whitening.
The following situations can reduce the appearance of your teeth:
– Food and beverages such as berries, candies, red wine, tea and coffee can stick to your tooth enamel and cause discoloration and stains.
– Using tobacco eventually results in dark teeth from the tar and nicotine.
– Certain medication such as antihistamines, high blood pressure meds, antibiotics and antipsychotics can affect the appearance and quality of the tooth enamel.
– Aging thins out the tooth enamel over time, revealing the yellower dentin layer underneath and making the teeth look dull.
– Oral trauma causes injury to a tooth that can darken its color if the body creates more dentin in order to treat the injury.
At Pro Solutions Dental Group, we can help you achieve a more appealing smile in spite of these issues by providing ZOOM teeth whitening, which can significantly brighten your tooth color and reduce the appearance of staining in as little as one treatment. We apply a powerful and safe whitening gel to the surface of the teeth to reduce yellowing and lighten discoloration and stains, leaving your smile looking brilliant.
Please feel free to give us a call today at 928-776-1208 today to learn if you are a candidate for ZOOM teeth whitening in Prescott, Arizona, by speaking with our friendly dentist, Dr. Jason Campbell.