Cancer Treatment: Proactive Tips to Reduce your Risk of Oral Complications
February 22 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pmFree
Get Proactive & Reduce Your Risk of Related Oral Complications!
Presented by: Dr. Jason Campbell, D.D.S., Pro Solutions Dental Group, Local Dentist, Pioneer of Biofunctional Disorder Philosophy, Dental Educator, National Implant & Surgical Prosthetics Speaker.
Dr. Campbell will share how to prevent the negative impact of oncological treatments, including Chemotherapy & Radiation Therapy, on your oral health.
You will learn:
- Secrets to avoid losing teeth
- Oral side effects of oncological treatments
- Maintaining a healthy mouth with preventive protocols
- Preventive protocols for dry mouth & canker/mouth sores
- FAQs: Limitations regarding dental implants & dentures
Join Dr. Campbell for a fireside Q & A chat!
Eligible attendees will receive a certificate for FREE Bite Wing & Pano X-rays with paid new patient exam ($163 value.)